We have partnered with Nexbillpay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card, or credit card to pay their bill. Nexbillpay is a trusted third-party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- What is the service fee?
Nexbillpay charges a small service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. A service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing your payment.
- Does City of Greenville, GA keep any part of the service fee?
City of Greenville, GA does not keep any part of the Nexbillpay service fee. Nexbillpay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of City of Greenville, GA.
- Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
- City of Greenville, GA account number (located on your billing statement)
- The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement)
- You payment method; check, debit card, or credit card
IMPORTANT: The City of Greenville is not liable if you receive a disconnect notice and do not call our office before making payment. Your services may be disconnected and will be subject to a reconnect fee. If you are disconnected, your account balance plus a reconnect fee will need to be paid in FULL before services are reconnected. If you are currently disconnected and make an online payment, your utilities WILL NOT be reconnected unless you contact our office to inform us of the payment.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS & CONDITIONS